• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McCarthy Grants Tucker Carlson Access to 41,000 Hours of January 6 Video

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

2:39

Fox News host Tucker Carlson reportedly has access to tens of thousands of hours of footage from the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, thanks to House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).
Sources informed Axios co-founder Mike Allen that Carlson’s team was in Washington, DC, last week going through some of the footage, and it will begin to roll out on Carlson’s programs in the forthcoming weeks.
The two sides have been communicating on the matter since earlier this month, Allen noted, citing correspondence he has seen. Additionally, the cache reportedly totals a whopping 41,000 hours of footage rather than the 14,000 hours previously reported.
“[T]here was never any legitimate reason for this footage to remain secret,” Carlson told Axios.
“If there was ever a question that’s in the public’s interest to know, it’s what actually happened on January 6. By definition, this video will reveal it. It’s impossible for me to understand why any honest person would be bothered by that,” he added.
McCarthy vowed last month to release the January 6 footage while speaking with reporters, as Breitbart News reported, and the move to grant Carlson access marks a significant step.
When asked on January 12 if he would release the videos, McCarthy told reporters, “I want to be very thoughtful about it, but yes, I’m engaged to do that.”
Speaker McCarthy promises to release all of the security footage from January 6 pic.twitter.com/WgBYhSYRxZ
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) January 12, 2023
He added:
I think the public should see what happened on that day. I watched what Nancy Pelosi did, where she politicized it. Where for the first time in the history as a Speaker, not allowing the minority to appoint to a committee. We watched the politicization of this. I think the American public should actually see what happened instead of a report that’s written on a political basis.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told TurningPoint USA founder Charlie Kirk days earlier that McCarthy agreed to release the footage as part of a deal he cut with a bloc of Republican holdouts to get the votes for the speakership.
“Kevin McCarthy told us he’s going to get the evidence out in front of the American people, and that means releasing the 14,000 hours of tapes that have been hidden,” said Gaetz. He added that the videos would “give more full context to that day, rather than the cherry-picked moments that the January 6 committee tried to use to inflame and further divide our country.”
Thank you to the 20 patriots who helped EARN this commitment from the Speaker.
Thank you @SpeakerMcCarthy for affirming this commitment you made.
Keeping promises is how trust is built.
I’m growing more optimistic by the day! https://t.co/uYAaT5sG0f
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) January 12, 2023
He lauded McCarthy after his January 12 pledge, thanking him “for affirming this commitment.”

McCarthy would release it to a real independent journalist and not some corporate sellout like Tucker if he and the establishment he protects wanted transparency. Obviously this is calculated theatrics to fool the masses. Unfortunately it is far to easy to fool them. Fox is nothing more than a globalist propaganda entity, the same as the rest.

These people see us as cattle. There are no good guys on the inside. The two or three that are somewhat decent won’t be for long because they are either ousted or comply. It’s really this simple. Gov’t isn’t for the good of the people. Gov’t is a weapon used against us.

At 10:58 An officer 'predicts" Ashli Babbitt's murder!

I would have rather seen th J6 videos go to the Epoch Times over Tucker!

Could someone please add the video link, were Tucker is discussing J6 video showing the police officer still working hours after officials say he was severely injured after being struck with a fire extinguisher, ....thanks

Last edited: