• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McCloskeys plead Guilty

I guess he’s not a “from my cold dead hands” kind of guy. Also, it’ll be interesting the next time the hoodrats infest his gated community.

Reactions: candyx
This shows you don't have the right to defend your home more then once. He broke the first rule in a crisis situation never come out of your home with a weapon. You leave the front door open with a $20.00 bill on the foyer carpet .

Reactions: WaltHer and XLR308
Cannot believe they took a plea and pleaded guilty and agreed to give up all their guns

Plead to a less misdemeanor that will not disqualify him for a NICS check, agreed to give up the two guns that the cops seized, still is clear to buy more guns.

But, I'm sure that if you wanted to pay their legal bills for what will be an epic trial and appeals, they may reconsider.

By the by, her pose with gun and hand on hip...is that the sorority shooting stance! haha

Reactions: NoDopes
Plead to a less misdemeanor that will not disqualify him for a NICS check, agreed to give up the two guns that the cops seized, still is clear to buy more guns.

But, I'm sure that if you wanted to pay their legal bills for what will be an epic trial and appeals, they may reconsider.

By the by, her pose with gun and hand on hip...is that the sorority shooting stance! haha
Even better is she is pointing it at the back of his head. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23

Don't hate on sororities.

• Haha
I'm guessing the misdemeanor plea may have something to do to the fact that he has filed to run for a U.S. Senate spot for Missouri.

Cannot believe they took a plea and pleaded guilty and agreed to give up all their guns

That's not true according to an article I read yesterday. They have other firearms and he said he would replace the weapons the judge stole from them. Only the two firearms were destroyed. (Fuckbook is not my idea of a go to news source). They are still allowed to own firearms and allowed to keep what they have.

I will admit, I would not vote for a guy like this. He's a slime ball personal injury attorney and has used this incident for personal enhancement. Pleading out seems like the wrong move, especially where the gov. will pardon you.

They had every right to defend life, home, property, but I think he/she send the wrong message for the 2nd amendment.

It's easy to be an armchair quarterback, so maybe I'm wrong in judging them.................I just don't have respect for too many attorneys, especially personal injury attorneys. Things may be going on in the background that we aren't aware of, but my guess is that it all has to do with political office aspirations.