• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McConnell seizes up again.

You would think that his wife would have him retired.

1000001706.jpg

Cocaine induced brain rot and a Chinese communist wife, he will never retire. He will die and the Chicoms will demand their spy is inserted into his position. It really is time to end the political class of all parties, they honestly think of themselves as the rulers of America. Now that they have endorsed 100% voter fraud it will be tough to rid the country of them.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a temporary period of symptoms similar to those of a stroke. A TIA usually lasts only a few minutes and doesn't cause permanent damage.
Often called a ministroke, a TIA may be a warning. About 1 in 3 people who has a TIA will eventually have a stroke, with about half occurring within a year after the TIA.
A TIA can serve as both a warning of a future stroke and an opportunity to prevent it.
Transient ischemic attacks usually last a few minutes. Most signs and symptoms disappear within an hour, though rarely symptoms may last up to 24 hours. The signs and symptoms of a TIA resemble those found early in a stroke and may include sudden onset of:

• Weakness, numbness or paralysis in the face, arm or leg, typically on one side of the body
    • Blindness in one or both eyes or double vision
    • Slurred or garbled speech or difficulty understanding others
    • Vertigo or loss of balance or coordination

A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a temporary period of symptoms similar to those of a stroke. A TIA usually lasts only a few minutes and doesn't cause permanent damage.
Often called a ministroke, a TIA may be a warning. About 1 in 3 people who has a TIA will eventually have a stroke, with about half occurring within a year after the TIA.
A TIA can serve as both a warning of a future stroke and an opportunity to prevent it.
Transient ischemic attacks usually last a few minutes. Most signs and symptoms disappear within an hour, though rarely symptoms may last up to 24 hours. The signs and symptoms of a TIA resemble those found early in a stroke and may include sudden onset of:

• Weakness, numbness or paralysis in the face, arm or leg, typically on one side of the body
Could also be parkinsonian rigidity where one freezes up
He has had a masque facies for quite some time
He also has balance issues -notably his recent fall and head trauma

Those are 2 cardinal of the 4 most characteristic findings in. Parkinson’s

Any old school original Trekkies on here remember the episode called The Deadly Years? It was where Kirk,Spock,Scotty,Bones,Checkov and some other crew member started to age rapidly after returning from some planet. Only Chekov stayed young but the rest aged alot. These old fools in DC look a lot like that.

Reactions: DuneBoer
Any old school original Trekkies on here remember the episode called The Deadly Years? It was where Kirk,Spock,Scotty,Bones,Checkov and some other crew member started to age rapidly after returning from some planet. Only Chekov stayed young but the rest aged alot. These old fools in DC look a lot like that.
1693445742703.png
1693445770703.png

I'm not saying you should love McConnell but,

THREE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES.

That being said, its time for him to retire. Ya dun good Yertle...go rest a while.

(yeah yeah yeah , red flag comprimise, rino, etc etc etc--he said FUCK YOU to the dems and held that seat and then rammed the next ones through)

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum

You nailed brother. Back in 2018 I was getting an occasional "blurry" spot in my vision in my right eye, not fully occluded, just a small spot and it would go away after a minute or so. I just chalked it up to eye fatigue from working on a computer screen all day.
Any how I went into a Costco to get my reading glasses upgraded and mentioned it to the optometrist.
He said I should go see and ophthalmologist about it so I did the next day. He had me go get an MRI on my neck the next morning and called later that day and said I'm sending these results to you PCP and you need to get your ass to a vascular Doc ASAP as you have 90% blockage in your right side carotid artery so you've been having mild TIA's.
A couple days later I had an endarterectomy and have been good ever since but the doc's told me that I was likely going to stroke out in a year if I hadn't caught it.