• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories McLeod Precision - Custom Bag Rider

McLeod_Precision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2021
Arizona
www.mcleodprecision.com
I made this bag rider for my rifle. I wanted something that was smooth and rounded all the way around the sides (full radius cut edges) to better fit against my tripod for rear support. Of course, still be good for rear bag use. Worked out well. I used to run the plastic dog leg looking bag rider from MPA (forget the name) and it sucked for rear tripod.

It is 4.9" long X 1.4" wide X 0.4" thick. 6061 Aluminum machined.

I have no idea if anyone is interested in these, I did not plan to make a run of them. MPA has a nice mostly flat one too for $50 bucks, I just saw no reason to buy one when I can make one on my machines.

Figured I would post it here and see if anyone is interested. Probably $40 shipped with Carbon Grey or Black Cerakote is what I would do. The one I cut for my rifle in the pic is Carbon Grey.

This fits my BA Comp using the 3 hole pattern on the bottom of the butt stock with 8-32 screws countersunk (see pic). May fit other MPA rifles, check for the hole pattern.

If I get say 6 folks interested, I will cut a run of them. Reply on this thread or PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Kevin

1000001007.jpg

1000001005.jpg

Reactions: simonp