• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD McMillan A3 stock for Tikka

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    McMillan A3 stock for a Tikka CTR. Has flush cups, bottom picc rail for bipod, metal recoil lug, aluminum pillars, and decent recoil pad.
    Save some money, save the wait.

Was $899 new, selling for $625 shipped.
    66D46E5D-4E93-4DAE-906C-AB24ED48A971.jpeg

CE874FCF-FAC7-422A-9791-0C5F0C933A68.jpeg

ADA369C9-924B-4ABD-BFC9-ABF1771CE597.jpeg

8F7AA847-0F1D-4BFF-8F45-0974E75289FA.jpeg

Last edited:
    New or used? What length of pull? Is the barrel channel inletted for the factory CTR contour? Is that a standard fill weight for the stock or heavy fill? Seems heavy for a standard fill.

Reactions: Charlie112
    New or used? What length of pull? Is the barrel channel inletted for the factory CTR contour? Is that a standard fill weight for the stock or heavy fill? Seems heavy for a standard fill.
    Lightly used. I'll have to measure the length of pull. It's inletted for a CTR barrel but you or McMillan can widen it if necessary.
    Don't know the fill. I threw it on a scale at work to measure the weight. I'll assume the flush cups, rail, steel recoil lug, etc add some weight the way it sits.

Considering there's no trigger or trigger guard to measure too, I'm going to guess that LOP is about ~13.75".
    Actual measurement from the end of the pad to the center of the rear action screw is 12.75" for reference.