• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcmillan A5 with a AICS bottom metal??

Re: Mcmillan A5 with a AICS bottom metal??

The Badger Ordnance bottom metal seems to have a good rep, using the AICS mags.

I was going to go down that route for my .300 Win Mag, but by the time I had it imported over here it would have cost one hell of a lot more than the AICS 2.0, so I just got that instead. Glad I did as I love it and got another 2.0 for my .308.

Love mine
DSCF0576.jpg

I have Badger M5 now, but my next build will have Surgeon DBM, I like the mag latch better and the ears that hang down act as a funnel.

I would take a look at the Seekins DBM also, lets you seat those bullets way out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have Badger M5 now, but my next build will have Surgeon DBM, I like the mag latch better and the ears that hang down act as a funnel.</div></div>

+1.

I have the Badger on a Surgeon Scalpel .308 and an incoming Surgeon .338...As stated above,the Surgeon is supposed to be nice with the lips to help guide the mag up in the mag well.....Pic is a lil crappy but you get the point...

2upv980.jpg

I like CDI, uses AICS mags, cheaper, very quality product and he is on the Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love mine
DSCF0576.jpg
</div></div> what kind of tripod is that?