• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD McMillan A6 stock, heavy fill, R700 short action, Hawkins M5 DBM

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Sold 3-3

This is a catch and release for me... bought this stock about 2 weeks ago here. Great stock, but I can't get used to the angled bag rider portion of this stock. All my other A5s, A6s, T4As, and TCS stocks have flat bag riders with butt hooks and when I use this stock I find myself coming off target in the vertical more than I want compared to my other stocks. I know I could spend more time with it and get used to it but I decided to order a new A6 with the standard flat bag rider and butt hook so it handles like all my other stocks.

This stock is an A6 PRS (also known as an A6-7), dark blue/orange marble finish, extra heavy fill (6.2#), adjustable cheekrest, 4x flush cups, Hawkins M5 DBM included. Stock has a picatinny rail installed right now but has 4x T-nuts in the front end to bolt on an ARCA rail if you want to bolt one on. Full inlet with aluminum pillars, I had an Impact 737R in it and it fit great. Since I bought it from the previous owner I swapped the 1" limbsaver pad for a 1/2" Pachmayr pad to shorten the LOP slightly, sanded the barrel channel open to fit a Proof competition contour (it was previously cut for heavy palma), and I smoothed out and repainted the notch for the side bolt release and the bolt handle cutout.

Color is dark blue with orange marble, and the stock is in very good condition overall. Hawkins DBM has the usual wear on the magwell edges from inserting and removing mags.

Asking $750 shipped and insured. Payment via discreet paypal F&F, zelle, USPS MO or check (will ship when payment clears.)

a61.jpg

a62.jpg

a63.jpg

a64.jpg

Last edited:
This is a catch and release for me... bought this stock about 2 weeks ago here. Great stock, but I can't get used to the angled bag rider portion of this stock. All my other A5s, A6s, T4As, and TCS stocks have flat bag riders with butt hooks and when I use this stock I find myself coming off target in the vertical more than I want compared to my other stocks. I know I could spend more time with it and get used to it but I decided to order a new A6 with the standard flat bag rider and butt hook so it handles like all my other stocks.

This stock is an A6 PRS (also known as an A6-7), dark blue/orange marble finish, extra heavy fill (6.2#), adjustable cheekrest, 4x flush cups, Hawkins M5 DBM included. Stock has a picatinny rail installed right now but has 4x T-nuts in the front end to bolt on an ARCA rail if you want to bolt one on. Full inlet with aluminum pillars, I had an Impact 737R in it and it fit great. Since I bought it from the previous owner I swapped the 1" limbsaver pad for a 1/2" Pachmayr pad to shorten the LOP slightly, sanded the barrel channel open to fit a Proof competition contour (it was previously cut for heavy palma), and I smoothed out and repainted the notch for the side bolt release and the bolt handle cutout.

Color is dark blue with orange marble, and the stock is in very good condition overall. Hawkins DBM has the usual wear on the magwell edges from inserting and removing mags.

Asking $750 shipped and insured. Payment via discreet paypal F&F, zelle, USPS MO or check (will ship when payment clears.)

View attachment 8352576

View attachment 8352578

View attachment 8352579

View attachment 8352580
Do you still have this?