• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD McMillan Certificate

brennon272

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2014
Looking to purchase or trade for a mcmillan discounted stock certificate that can be used for in stock items. Thanks!

As I just did this with two McMillan stock cert you cannot use it for "in stock" items, you will be required to place a build order. Not too bad of a turn around time for the pair. Just $.02

Reactions: Earnhardt
As I just did this with two McMillan stock cert you cannot use it for "in stock" items, you will be required to place a build order. Not too bad of a turn around time for the pair. Just $.02
How long did it take for you to get your newly ordered McMillan stocks?

Ordered Jul 13, shipped Aug 27.
They get your order request, double check it, then set it for production. Once it's finished, they require payment, then ship it 1-3 days later. Whatever the shipping time takes it's in your hands.
Not too bad overall considering you get what you want.
I'd suggest you call and ask questions, plan your order, then send in your order. (RH shooter) I asked about having a left side relief cut out for a R700 side bolt release, told me to just add it to the Action - Model section of the order form. Done as requested. As before I'm pretty happy with the overall process.

Reactions: Earnhardt
I have a couple of the 25% off hunting or tactical stocks if that works