• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan cost

spaniel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2006
Just to make sure I'm reading their website right I wanted to check with those that have been there, done that.

I'm looking at an A3 or A5 stock with adjustable cheekpiece, light fill. I'd have them inlet it for a Seekins BM and be using a TAC30 action. I would not have them do the bedding and pillars, I like to do that work myself. What kind of price would this come to? I come to about $620 with an integral cheekpiece.

I've heard they like to get your BM to properly inlet, or is the Seekins popular enough they'd know the dimensions?

Re: McMillan cost

I believe that McMillan already has the inlet for the Seekins system. Best bet would be to call and find out, then order if so desired. They would also be able to confirm your price for ya.

Re: McMillan cost

ATH,

The price for an A3 or A5 with the integral cheek piece is $614.00. If you want a recoil pad or studs, you would just add those on to the price.

We have a seekins DBM here in house so you wouldn't need to send yours in.