• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcmillan Firearms still in business?

Zigjib

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
Has anyone got experience with McMillan firearms?

Not mcmillan stocks, but their firearms extension. I'm trying to buy a part for a rifle that a gentleman has agreed to hold for me for a couple of days whilst I get info from mcmillan. I sent a few emails asking about it, then used their online contact form, then went onto Facebook. All with the same question. No reply from email and I've been left on read on Facebook with no reply. What I had noticed though, was in my Facebook and email message history, there were a bunch of unanswered questions when I was trying to order a tac338 back in 2018. (Never got a response so never bought the rifle)

I'm guessing mcmillan firearms is now out of business and I'm just behind the times, but can anyone confirm this? Their website is a bit of a dog to navigate. There's no parts or accessories section so I can't even just ad to cart and try my luck.

The gentleman is only holding the rifle for 2 more days for me so I'm getting desperate

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
From the Armalite website:

"Strategic Armory Corps, founded in 2011, has been designed and structured with the customer in mind. By combining market leading, complimentary brands under one-roof, Strategic Armory Corps is able to utilize a wide array of technology, personnel, and experience to improve the product development cycle, customer service, and commitment to manufacturing quality products to all of the subsidiary brands. To date, five highly respected brands have been acquired: Armalite, AWC Silencers, McMillan Firearms, Nexus Ammunition, and Surgeon Rifles. These companies strategically fit together to form a strong base of products and services that are designed to exceed the expectations of military, law enforcement, commercial groups, and individual users around the world."

Best of luck with your potential purchase.

Keith

From the Armalite website:

"Strategic Armory Corps, founded in 2011, has been designed and structured with the customer in mind. By combining market leading, complimentary brands under one-roof, Strategic Armory Corps is able to utilize a wide array of technology, personnel, and experience to improve the product development cycle, customer service, and commitment to manufacturing quality products to all of the subsidiary brands. To date, five highly respected brands have been acquired: Armalite, AWC Silencers, McMillan Firearms, Nexus Ammunition, and Surgeon Rifles. These companies strategically fit together to form a strong base of products and services that are designed to exceed the expectations of military, law enforcement, commercial groups, and individual users around the world."

Best of luck with your potential purchase.

Keith
Thanks for the reply, went to their sites and emailed sac, hopefully I get a reply

Last edited:
I contacted mcmillan in 2020 about a tac338 and they got back to me. Unfortunately, well 2020 happened and i couldnt go through. (Kinda glad in retrospect. I dont have the range for a rifle like that)

Best of luck.