• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

McMillan LOP Spacer Screw

ECH

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2008
East Bay Area, CA
Does anyone have a source for a longer screw for the LOP spacers on a McM A5? I received some extra spacers but can only put one 1/2" spacer on with the current screw. It is a #10-24 socket cap and I need two at least 3". I have checked Grainger and like most other sites they only go up to 2-1/2".

Thanks in advance

Re: McMillan LOP Spacer Screw

I got some from McMillan, the chick who answers the phone said they didn't have any, but the next guy I talked to sent me two free

Re: McMillan LOP Spacer Screw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ECH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have a source for a longer screw for the LOP spacers on a McM A5? I received some extra spacers but can only put one 1/2" spacer on with the current screw. It is a #10-24 socket cap and I need two at least 3". I have checked Grainger and like most other sites they only go up to 2-1/2".

Thanks in advance </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">McMaster Carr</span></span> can be your best friend. They carry just about any bolt, screw, nut, or washer anyone could ever need. They've got 10-24 Socket Head screws in Plain, Chrome-plated, (Grade 8.8) Black Oxide, and various SS (Grade 12.9) in Low Head, Button Head, Flat Head - you name it..

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Socket Head Cap Screws</span></span>

Have fun!

Keith