• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcmillan/Manners stocks from other vendors?

Brandon7766

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
I really like the way the A5 and T4a feel but I'm not going to wait 3 months for a stock. This is going on my very first rifle build and I already have the barreled action and scope. I prefer then more traditional tactical stock look and Feel cs others that I have shouldered and would prefer to get one...I've been watching manners, McMillan sites with no luck. I have my first match on the 19th so I really would like to find one in stock to have overnighted. Do you guys know some 3rd party vendors for them? I've seen 3rd generation shooters and stocky stocks...any others?

Re: Mcmillan/Manners stocks from other vendors?

I would Like To know if a vendor has them here also.

Manners is one Dam good stock and You will not Find better peaople, You can feel proud you fed there family!

What action are you needing the stock inletted for?

Ask John Wall, his screenname is JW Precision, that's where I got my stock without having to wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would Like To know if a vendor has them here also.

Manners is one Dam good stock and You will not Find better people, You can feel proud you fed there family!</div></div>

I agree, Manner makes one hell of a stock with good service.

Thomas Manners is a member on SH.com. You can order direct from him, and not go through a middle man.

Gene Sears Shooters Supply usually has a pretty good inventory of McMillan A5's in stock. Midway usually has a few and has a fairly large order that will ship out shortly. Bruno's Shooters Supply usually has some basic inlet blanks.