• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan Semi 50 BMG

D_Lamz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2007
Central Texas
Surprised that no one has posted this yet. From their Facebook page
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our goal as always been to produce a semi-auto 50 cal that is sub moa. Though the actual group is almost exactly 1".........1 moa because it is a 5 shot group shot in 100* plus temp with some wind, I am claiming success!</div></div>
1z9j4l.jpg

took a screenshot of the video they posted.
34p19vq.jpg

This is so cool that my Jimmies were rustled.

Re: McMillan Semi 50 BMG

Yeah? How much are they wanting for it?

Why can't someone make these rifles in the affodable price range (< $2,000)?

I mean they are already chambered in $5 bills...

Uh-oh. Yet another gun clamoring for my wallets contents. A sub-MOA, semi auto 50 cal would be a thing of beauty.

I cant event tell what the hell the OP is talking about. Can you please post a decent pic and explain what your talking about. Those tiny holes are from a .50BMG?

Post a decent pic of that McMillan rifle.

that picture is the only one publicly offered by McMillian

yep it's the only picture that McMillan made public

edit: actually there's a video on the new stick

Knowing mcmillan it ain't gonna cheap. But it should be quality.
This should be interesting. I'm waiting for my serbu 50a semi auto that supposedly can hold moa or better with the right loads. And it uses the commonly available barrett mags.
Sigh, money money money