• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan stocks coming to Bugholes.com

Bugholes

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Central TN
www.bugholes.com
First of all, a big THANK YOU to those of you who have supported Southern Precision Rifles, through both parts sales and gunsmithing services. Bugholes.com has been growing from its profits, and we've been adding product lines as the finances allow. We are a small company without any corporate funds or investors, and are committed to offering the best products at reasonable prices with short waits.

Just an FYI, I've got my first batch of McMillan stocks in transit for resale. The first batch of stocks will be almost exclusively A5s, all in camo colors, all R700 SA right hand. There's piles of stocks on order, and the inventory will become more diverse as time goes on. The first batch will be available in about 7 days. Thanks to those of you who shop in the store, we intend to keep you doing more shooting and less waiting...

On a side note, Ive been testing barrels from a new barrel manufacturer for several months and they have been excellent. I have been selling these barrels to gunsmiths for a couple months, and intend to open a new page on the website and make an industry announcement regarding these barrels. The initial offerings will be bores that I or people in my immediate network have tested and they will be offered with high confidence. I am shooting several of these barrels on my personal rifles, and have started to buying quantities appropriate for reselling

Re: McMillan stocks coming to Bugholes.com

Sounds awesome Greg - we appreciate the great customer service!!!

Between the stock you keep on hand and your service around the lonestar deal, the site has earned a bookmark in my browser. Now if only my finances would line up for more use of it...

Get some uninletted...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roboto1138</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you be ordering them with any standard options? Like flush cups?</div></div> All stocks have flush cups on the left front and rear, and a stud front and rear. Should have adjustables in a few weeks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swamplife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greg

Any plans for stocking the A3 Sporter or other hunting stocks?</div></div> I have A3s on order, long actions. Got a big nut to crack with all the options and variables here, and yes, I will start stocking some sporter weight stocks. would expect most hunting configurations would be long actions but would like to hear suggestions

Hunting stocks that I like & seem popular with others:

Remington Hunter

Game Scout

HTG

Rem Classic

McMillan Hunter (very similar to Sako Hunter)

Long and short Rem 700 actions in a Rem Classic would sell like hotcakes I bet...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fisky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Long and short Rem 700 actions in a Rem Classic would sell like hotcakes I bet... </div></div>
I'll 2nd that the Classic in short or long action makes a fine hunting rifle stock - if you have them in Edge so much the better.

first batch is here, second batch arrives tues. Should have 20 on the shelf and 40+ in 3 weeks. Gotta get a page up on the website...

Good to hear someone here on the Hide is taking a roll in stocking McMillans. I can't imagine it as there's a million different ways and options to get one but off the rack sometimes makes it that much easier. Without JW around anymore you're filling a void.

Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye on the stocking list once up and going.

Good to hear. We'll be trying to use them whenever possible.

I know everyones saying what they'd prefer you to order...

But my vote goes to simply the "A series" stocks in Mcmillans standard camo patterns. Woodland, desert, etc.
Standard BDL inlet, Rem Varminter barrel channel so it can be opened up or left at probably the most common contour. Smaller ones can be bedded in.

Cant go wrong with the above. We'll sell all we can for you
smile.gif

Could even get a flat-top A5 or two left colorless.

Rem 700 L/A A4 in GAP camo with Badger M5 inlet and MTU barrel. Would be very interested. Thanks

I have the following specs in multiple arrangements
-Rem varmint or M24 barrel channels
-starting with almost entirely A5s but have others in process
-desert, forest, and McMillan camo, no McSwirlys
-Badger M5, Surgeon DBM, and BDL bottoms
-R700 and surgeon inlets
-sporter fill on short action stocks

I am expecting to do some kind of dealer pricing on these if youre in the industry...

Guys, Ive been consistently getting more McMillans in, I have about 20 now and will have 20 more this friday. The arrngements coincide with the action and barrel patterns which are in stock already. The website is getting an overhaul, and should impress in a week or two. In the meantime, the stocks are available for sale in the "misc for sale" section of the website.
When the new site launches, I will have a McMillan page, and a page for a new line of barrels that I have been carrying that are noting but impressive. Also, Look for Bartleins in October, got good numbers of them in the works

I just sent you a check for a Surgeon bottom metal, wish I would have seen this sooner, I would have bought the stock from you as well.

PM sent about an A5 LA for an R700.

Glad to hear. I just bought a .30 cal rock barrel last week. We talked on the phone. Im the guy that works offshore in the gulf. I will be calling you about a stock tomorrow!! Very pleasent to do business with. Also need a stiller tac 30! Talk to you tomorrow!!

just got 20 A5 adjustables, new website should be up and running shortly
You will see some new stuff like
-Mcmillan stocks page
-Muller Works barrels page (new barrel maker)
-Bartlein barrels page
and some other new cool stuff

Fellers-
new website is open, Ive added a McMillan page, Bartlein page, and a page for a new barrel manufacturer called MullerWorks. The site has a few rifles for sale and some significant improvements in search and shopping cart functions. sniff around and you'll find some cool new stuff