• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcmillan Stocks

Re: Mcmillan Stocks

McMillan? There is a guy on here who will have some but the are usually not painted, JW precision, I think. Check the classifieds below, sometimes you will get lucky there...be quick though.

JW precision is the best place to go.. He has a wide selection of models in stock and ready to ship in various popular camo choices.. Not sure if he sells the one you are looking for but check him out to see. If he doesn't he can order you one with the specs you want. I believe the wait is around 3-4 months for special orders.

Still waiting on my custom order from him.. He said it should be a couple more weeks, last week, so hopefully soon!!

Try JW, if no luck there then heres some more sources

McM specials page, I watch it on a weekly basis and have picked up two desert camo'd stocks off there. Only a Black A3-5 though tons of A5's misc colors
McM specials Page

Third Generation shooter supply also

Black, Drab, Gap camo no desert
TGSS A3-5

Adj A5 in stock though Desert
TGSS Adj A-5's

Try JW Precision!! I sent a quote request for a long action McMillan stock over a month ago and have not heard anything from them.

I got my A-5 at Sears (not the clothing store!)

I got it in less than a week. No waiting.

Thats who Mcmillan told me to call for in stock stocks.

They gave me the number and I called. Recieved stock within a week. Good service.

I could find the phone number if you need it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got my A-5 at Sears (not the clothing store!)

I got it in less than a week. No waiting.

Thats who Mcmillan told me to call for in stock stocks.

They gave me the number and I called. Recieved stock within a week. Good service.

I could find the phone number if you need it. </div></div>

JWPrecision had one showing in stock yesterday. Gene Sears or on the web Third Generation Shooting Supply.