• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD McMillan Varmint Rem 700 LA Stock + Extras

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    Used but in good shape, it has been bedded and the bedding is nice. It was bedded to a Surgeon but I tried both a stock Rem and a Defiance action and both fit perfectly with no issues.

It’s relieved for a side bolt relief if you have it, and inlet for a Dakota Arms bottom metal that take flush Rem magazines. Bottom metal and 4 magazines are included.

Makes for a very nice BDM setup since the magazines don’t hang down at all. Feels and cary is like a BDL but you get the convenience of a removable mag.

$575 shipped. The only trade I’m looking for is a chassis for Rem 700 LA. I can add cash or other trade to even it out.

Stock was $480, bottom metal was $250 and the mags were $50 each. Selling under parts cost and eating the labor.

Magnum magazines, barrel channel starts at about 1.3” and tapers to 1”. The transition taper is about 3” from the action face.

Standard fill.

IMG_6199.jpg
    IMG_6200.jpg
    IMG_6201.jpg
    IMG_6202.jpg
    IMG_6203.jpg
    IMG_6204.jpg
    IMG_6205.jpg

Last edited: