• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supposedly someone who has already been working close with the family and team is all I know

Such a bold statement considering lack of context. Did they put out a press release? Do you know someone that knows someone?

Can you post the fact checking process or any pertinent links to such sale or transfer of ownership?

Yes the company was sold to Bob Beck. Owner of MOA Rifles.
I've done business with a McMillan for 40+ years. I wish Kelly and his family nothing but the best as they enter this new phase in their lives.

Hi,

Absolutely!! Kelly and the McMillan family deserve to go do whatever their desires are. They are a family of industry pioneers in not just products but business concepts to match said products.

I also wish Bob great success and a smooth transition of taking over everything. In todays market environment; that has to be like walking into a hornets nest.

Funny Note...he no longer has to wait for another company to get to his stock orders, lolol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hmm...wonder what the impact is to existing orders. Dropped one a few weeks ago.
That was my concern... I placed an order in August and recently contacted them to see where they were with the order. They said should be ready in another 6 weeks which I guess is close to regular turn around on stocks. Moving forward... If hes been working closely with them for years I assume everything would be running close to normal.

Last edited: