• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillian A5-22

Shift Monkey

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2021
Florida
So I searched around but nothing unless I missed it. Anyone got a McMillian a5-22 in 22 mag? Site says volquartsen 22 mag compatible. If so, any information would be helpful. It would be for a Magnum Research 22 mag. think all should be same, maybe minor massage required? Tried calling but closed on Friday!
Thanks in advance..

I have an A5-22 on a volquartsen 17HMR. Dropped right in. Not sure about your action though.

Nice! Like the holy grail of the 10/22! My next. Gonna have to break down an pay volquartsen price I guess.. You said dropped right in. Did you order,I’m assuming. Any suggestions, issues, do differently?? I’ll prob order two just to be done with it!

I just called McMillan and told them what I wanted. It’s a nice stock. I really wanted a Manners but they won’t inlet for the magnum action.

I have a Sako Quad in a McMillan A5. While my bbl are in 22lr and 17mach2 the mags and magwell are large enough to fit the magnum as well. Here is a bad pic of it when we were shooting out to 400y. If you search my posts there are a few better shots here and there.

87F72262-1258-45E9-A257-F1ED18A13905.jpeg

Just an update, McMillian does a lot more inlets than advertised on site.. Just talked John, he must named off just bout every manufacture I can think of. Sounds pretty much custom made for your gun.