• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcree chassis paint ?

BigRso

Sergeant
Minuteman
Hello

I wanted to know if I should break down the chassis and paint individually or leave it together and paint it. My concern was I am using alumahyde 2 and it sprays on thick didn't want to break it down and when putting it back together it not fitting up true to each other.

Remove the barreled action then cut to fit some of the blue painters tape where the barreled action goes and then paint it. See how it looks. Leave this entire area covered and you wont have a problem. Removing paint is very easy so no need to over worry.

Last edited:
My pleasure. Forgot to add that you can buy this biodegradable stuff call Citri Clean (I'm 98% sure that's what it's called) at Lowes, Home Depot and it takes paint right off. It's an orange/pink substance but make sure to wear some heavy duty gloves because this shit eats right through thin ones

My pleasure. Forgot to add that you can buy this biodegradable stuff call Citri Clean (I'm 98% sure that's what it's called) at Lowes, Home Depot and it takes paint right off. It's an orange/pink substance but make sure to wear some heavy duty gloves because this shit eats right through thin ones

Thanks again going to pick some up just in case.