• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McRee Precision

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
A big thanks to Scott McRee, he got me exactly what I wanted! An excellent chassis system that is well balanced, comfortable, and rugged. The folder is a plus in the overall package. Here are a couple pics, not my best but I was being asked for them so here you go! I know the camo doesnt flow, this Surgeon action came out of a McMillan A5 that was done up by ARPredatorhunter. I will send it back to him to revamp after the RCSC shoot next weekend.

Specs on Rifle:
Surgeon 591 - 300WSM
24" Kreiger - light fluting - threaded 5/8x24
SWR Omega 300 suppressor
McRee Chassis w/ NV rail

2zelesi.jpg

2mdjhwm.jpg

Re: McRee Precision

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIGBUCKINBAMA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you show a picture of the other side where the bolt release is?

Thanks,
John </div></div>

I can tomorrow. Watching Strikeforce right now! I don't move when watching MMA
laugh.gif

That Nick Diaz fight was pretty touch and go! He didn't need to make it that hard but he is a hard headed kid.

Nice rifle.
I would have a hard time choosing between the McRee and the XLR. Seems to me the fore end is the biggest difference?

I shot it today out to 1000 yards on steel. Its comfortable, thats the biggest difference I see with other chassis I have handled. The grip angle coupled with the magpul MIAD I installed almost forces you to have correct 90 degree grip on the trigger.

The biggest difference I see in this chassis and his older models is the forend, trigger guard area, and how everything has been machined down for no rough edges. The older model had a gap between the grip and trigger guard. That is now a solid piece. The forend is smoothed over with multiple flush cups. Its a huge improvement and if you are looking for a high quality chassis without breaking the bank... buy this one. With all of his options and a cheek pad he is still $200.00 under the AICS 2.0

I just bought one and love it. Finally made a good choice.

Hope McRee gets the Savage LA action worked out soon. Definitely need one of these.