• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing McRee Precision

jakew912

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2011
SW Virginia, USA
Thinking about ordering a McRee Precision Chassis for my Savage 10FP. Does anyone have any experience with his products? What are your opinions?

Re: McRee Precision?

The chassis are awesome. Simple, rugged, and one of the few chassis that are in that price range.

I own several and never regret the purchase.

Out of curiosity what is the price range? I know I could research/search, just a quick question if no one minds answering

Mcree is an awsome stock. Especially if its a big gun. Took my 375Cheytac out of a Manners and into the Mcree and it was like driving a sports car. Very predicatable and just point and shoot. You will not regret the purchase

I had one for my Rem 700 and was stupid enough to sell it... Im now picking up an XLR chassis and will see how it works, and if Im not a fan I know I can get my hands on another Mcrees fairly easy.

FZJ80 to answer your question, go to Scott's website. He has his priced posted as well as a hugelist of accessories available.

http://www.mcreesprecision.net/

I own a McRee chassis and love it. Very comfortable fit. Built tough. My only suggestion is to buy the stock pack. It really makes the cheek piece more comfortable especially in very cold or extremely hot temperatures.

mcRee55x22Large.jpg

mcree_02Large-1.jpg

Mark

I went from an HS Precision stock to a McRee after I had the chance to fire one at a class. I found a used one for a great deal and jumped on it. I say go for it. If you dont like it, you'll be able to sell it pretty damn quickly...

I own 3, and will purchase another here soon. He is a great guy to do business with. Plus like mentioned before if you dont like it they resell quickly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Support</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best stock/chassis out there in my opinion. I own 4 of them less recoil and accuracy gains on 2 of the rifles @ 1 in and better @ 600 yds and beyond.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I am a McRee's dealer email me for a Quote.</span> </div></div>

Be careful advertising on here without being a forum sponsor.

I found one on snipercompany.com for about $622.00 That seems like a really good price for a high quality stock.

Thanks for all the responses. I just placed an order for one. I'm new to the forum, and there is a ton of good info on here. Seems that all the members here know what they're talking about.