• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MCS EH1 LOP too short. Aftermarket fix?

HTX_17

Lurker Extraordinaire
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Houston
As the title states the LOP on my EH1 is too short. I’ve done the Google Fu of accessories which covers everything from an adding an extra recoil pad to repurposing the “shotgun” style extenders.

A couple of questions:

The LOP on my sporting clays Gun is 16”. Should it be the same for my rifle?

Has anyone used the extended recoil pads on their rifles similar to those found on F-Class guns or Sporting Shotguns. I believe the prime example is Masterclass Stocks.

Or has anyone sent their stock back into Manners to have their adjustable LOP installed similar to what the Manners CS Stock currently has?

Anything else cool that I don’t know about?

The recoil pad is epoxied on, I would call manners and see what the offer for lop adjustment on that stock. I would opt for a spacer system, looks clean but can be altered easily.

Table saw, cut the pad off, shape a wooden extendo-spacer, glue the wood & pad back on.

Manners has my EH1A right now. They quoted me 5-7 weeks and 49.95 + 29.95 shipping back to me for removing the 1/2” pad and replacing with a 1” pad. They asked me to tell them what I wanted my LOP to be so I assumed they would make it what I wanted. I would email them. they were super responsive.

I wanted my LOP to increase by the thickness of the new pad so it was easy.