• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MCX virtus (TACOPS) 6.75" 300blk pistol with extras (price drop)

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
This is essentially a TACOPS that I pieced together myself.
It's a MCX virtus with the 6.75" 300blk barrel. It comes with the Geissele charging handle, Midwest industries 6" mlok rail (if you want to run it more like a rattler), Midwest industries 10" SD handguard (if you want it to look more like a tacops). I also have a Q llc brace but it does not having the folding mechanism so you'd need to buy that in order to use it on this pistol. The rail scales and qd sling mount are also included.
It's currently wearing a Q cherry bomb but I have a Barrett flash hider I can put on there as well. It does come with the Barrett backup iron sights as well.
The aimpoint and vert grip are not included.

I'm asking $2300 2200 2100 shipped (OBO) for this. It runs great I just want to try something else.

Attachments

• mcx1.jpg
    mcx1.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 391
  • mcx2.jpg
    mcx2.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 564
  • mcx3.jpg
    mcx3.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
This is essentially a TACOPS that I pieced together myself.
It's a MCX virtus with the 6.75" 300blk barrel. It comes with the Geissele charging handle, Midwest industries 6" mlok rail (if you want to run it more like a rattler), Midwest industries 10" SD handguard (if you want it to look more like a tacops). I also have a Q llc brace but it does not having the folding mechanism so you'd need to buy that in order to use it on this pistol. The rail scales and qd sling mount are also included.
It's currently wearing a Q cherry bomb but I have a Barrett flash hider I can put on there as well. It does come with the Barrett backup iron sights as well.
The aimpoint is not included.

I'm asking $2300 shipped for this. It runs great I just want to try something else.
Hey man you might want to change your pics. Adding a vertical foregrip to a pistol creates an AOW and the atf will smoke your dog for that. Definitely not a good idea

Reactions: AXEFORCE6
I registered it as a SBR. It’s just being sold as a pistol ( it’s original configuration) and won’t come with the vert grip. Thx for looking out though.

Reactions: Blackcoyote
I'd take the Midwest rail if you wanted to part it out.
Email me if so.