• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT 34mm Med height one piece mount $275 Shipped

thegotoguytx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Texas
Hi All,

First time posting anything on here, been a member for a couple years mainly buying and reading. Finally gotten to the 'purge' point.

As the title suggests I have a MDT One piece 34mm Medium (thats what's stamped on the bottom) mount that I'm looking to do a catch and release on. Bought it on here a while ago and ended up consolidating all my mounts to QR so this one needs to go. Spent almost all of its life with me on a shelf or in the safe.

Listed for $275 obo has a few scuff marks from being mounted a few times and shot maybe a hundred rounds through it, but functionally it works perfect. This mount is a tank, it's the heaviest duty mount I've seen.

I believe it is a zero (0) cant mount because there is nothing stamped on the mount anywhere to indicate otherwise.

Only trades I'd be interested in are Kreiger blanks or 30mm ADM QD one piece mounts.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg