• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear MDT ACC and Weighted Arcalock integration….?

category_theory

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
SF Bay Area
Hello ya’ll. Question for anyone w an MDT ACC chassis. I’m switching over from my Bergara stock to the chassis. I have an area419 weighted Araclock rail installed on the stock and love it! I know that the chassis comes w an integrated Arca rail but my question is there anyway I can still use it, install it, add it? If not I can accept that and fully buy into the weight system for the ADT…. But damn I do love the Arcalock! @MDT_OFFICIAL
@Area419? Y’all got anything? A secret collab we don’t know about…? ;). I know a beta tester if ya need one….

If the rail is mlok it can be bolted to the bottom of the ACC. Granted, I would not recommend. You're basically increasing your bore centerline above forend, which does not lend itself to stability when shooting positionally off of a bag. The internal ACC weight aren't super expensize ($170 for the set) and will do the same thing the weights on the arcalok do without the downsides.

Thanks and good to know! Honestly I’m doing more ELR with the rig so weight it weight…. I wish that were also true for my stomach :).

Basically, what has been said. If the rail is M-Lok, it would work on the ACC Premier without any issues but is not ideal.

-Anthony