• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MDT ACC Chassis for R700 SA

Aaron47pb

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2014
Moscow, ID
Have two brand new MDT ACC chassis in black for R700 SA/clones, complete with adjustable vertical grips, for sale.

BOTH SPF

These are from their overrun/factory second sale. But they are immaculate, so who knows if they’re actually “seconds”.
2B8EE37F-D6DF-4998-93D8-886A59279AEC.jpeg
8E575E50-9DD5-4826-9F02-FF6BF451E63A.jpeg

Last edited:
I want to be very clear, I made a mistake here. When I read this thread on my phone, I saw the “$600“ further down in the thread. My mistake was, I thought the original poster had said that. That was not correct. I had commented that I would take one, I thought at the $600 level. After talking to the seller, he is very clear that he expects 800

I told him that I would not do that for a few reasons.

My apologies to anyone that is inconvenienced.

Reactions: Aaron47pb
I want to be very clear, I made a mistake here. When I read this thread on my phone, I saw the “$600“ further down in the thread. My mistake was, I thought the original poster had said that. That was not correct. I had commented that I would take one, I thought at the $600 level. After talking to the seller, he is very clear that he expects 800

I told him that I would not do that for a few reasons.

My apologies to anyone that is inconvenienced.

Appreciate the post.

One chassis available...