• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC Elite

I'd wait for Black Friday, they always have great unintentional sales on their website.
If you are lucky enough to have a Left Handed Howa mini-action or snag the one Tikka LSS-XL blem in neon pink. Oh and that is assuming you can actually get their website to load. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: patriotnation
Guys we're about to get these into the production queue and we can't wait to have them out in the wild and winning matches! The late summer/early fall is currently on track to happen and I promise I am doing all I can to fast track it :D Thanks for your patience.

- Josh (the above mentioned Pretendgineer!)
Any updates on these? And do you know what pricing will be?

Any updates on these? And do you know what pricing will be?
Still nothing that we can officially report unfortunately. We are in production on many of the components, however, the official release date snd pricing will be released by our marketing team soon!

- Josh

@MDT_Josh any word if these will be available in a tikka inlet in the foreseeable future?
I can't CONFIRM or deny anything just yet, but we will be releasing an inlet list closer to release I believe.

Expect more information on this chassis release very soon! I wish I could tell you all more.

- Josh

Without a doubt looking forward to a R700 LA

That’s unfortunate. I’m wanting to try it, GF has the original ACC and the elite seems to address my dislikes that will take me away from the chassis I have on my 6 and 223

ACC is a good chassis, most common match chassis across most disciplines other than MPA. Can't wait!
I agree, I shoot MPA and gf shoots MDT. It happens to fit me better but I can make both work. Does anyone have an idea on price?

I agree, I shoot MPA and gf shoots MDT. It happens to fit me better but I can make both work. Does anyone have an idea on price?
I believe I watched a video, from the shot show, that indicated the ACC Elite would start at around $1500. I sure wish MDT would give us an update on the release and the price.

I believe I watched a video, from the shot show, that indicated the ACC Elite would start at around $1500. I sure wish MDT would give us an update on the release and the price.
I’m betting closer to 2k. A regular ACC is $1300 now

I’m betting closer to 2k. A regular ACC is $1300 now
Yea, your right. A regular ACC is $1299 and if you choose to get green, white, grey or blue it’s $1499. This cost doesn’t count the external and internal weights, bag rider, etc. At any rate, MDT makes an excellent product and there worth every penny.

Guys, we appreciate your excitement and there have been a lot of finishing touches made to this chassis in the last little while, which has pushed back the initial launch much further than we were hoping for. We should have announcements for you any day now and as the PRS Finale is taking place this weekend in Finger, TN, you should see more than a few of the new chassis at that event!

I wish I could tell you more, but it is not my place to say :( Please be patient with us for just a little while longer, and we've got some big announcements in store for you all very soon!

- Josh

They strung me along for more than half a year, so I went in another direction. #TeamMPA

Maybe next summer.

Finally out!…hate to be THAT guy but curious what took so long?

Advertised color not available
None of the accessories are available

Either way order in 2.5 months to go.

Reactions: MDT_Josh

I am very happy that these are finally released and your question is completely valid!

Not to give you "that guy" kind of answer, but there have been a LOT of extraneous slow downs on the production of this chassis that we could have never foreseen when we went to initially launch it in the fall. We could point a lot of fingers, however, none of them would really give you guys a good answer and explain ourselves.

As a little peak behind the curtain, this has been our most requested and pre-ordered (from Dealers, Distributors and Team Shooters) that we have ever had! That is mostly the reason we don't have the Titanium Blue Cerakote available, and the accessories have always been delayed to ensure they don't launch before the chassis.

Sorry I can't give you guys a more solid/better answer, but we're only human and we do as much as we can to build the best products we can!

Thanks for your support,
Josh <3

It took 2.5 months to recover from the annual Black Friday site crash? :)

I am very happy that these are finally released and your question is completely valid!

Not to give you "that guy" kind of answer, but there have been a LOT of extraneous slow downs on the production of this chassis that we could have never foreseen when we went to initially launch it in the fall. We could point a lot of fingers, however, none of them would really give you guys a good answer and explain ourselves.

As a little peak behind the curtain, this has been our most requested and pre-ordered (from Dealers, Distributors and Team Shooters) that we have ever had! That is mostly the reason we don't have the Titanium Blue Cerakote available, and the accessories have always been delayed to ensure they don't launch before the chassis.

Sorry I can't give you guys a more solid/better answer, but we're only human and we do as much as we can to build the best products we can!

Thanks for your support,
Josh <3
Just following up. How close are we to Dec 16 ordered blue elites?

I don't want to derail the thread, but any news on the lightweight Oryx chassis?
It's being worked on. It should hopefully be out around springtime. Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter, so you don't miss out!

-Anthony

Reactions: MDT_Josh
I don't want to derail the thread, but any news on the lightweight Oryx chassis?

There is a whole thread about it and I updated that Monday :)
This has been an extremely challenging project for our team and we have learned a TON from going through it. We're very excited have this chassis released and can't wait to get it in you guys' hands, but we need to ensure that it is legendary and meets all of our standards (even if it only costs $299) before leaving the factory!

- Josh