• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MDT ACC for Rem 700 Short Action...$900

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I'm switching to a Foundation so this has to go.
    I ran my Vudoo in it with no issues at all. With the current weight set up, and a 20" MTU barrel, it balanced well just ahead of the mag well.

The chassis is Tactical Grey.
    It will include the following;

Four Exterior Weights
    Two Interior Weights (A set from MDT includes 5, but I'm using them on another rifle and are NOT included in the sale)
    Rear Bag Rider (Aluminum version)
    Vertical Grip

The chassis has been used in a few matches. There are some scratches under the forend near the mag well, a few in the mag well and some on the bag rider. See pics.
    It will NOT include the bipod.

To purchase new from MDT would be About $1600 plus a 3-4 week lead time.

Selling for $1100 $1,000 shipped for all of it, sans bipod.

No trades.

I will not sell the weights separately at this time.

The first to post "Ill take it" gets it.
    Only PayPal Friends and Family or USPS Money Order.

Will ship in original boxes.

ACC 1.jpg
    ACC 2.jpg
    ACC 3.jpg
    ACC 4.jpg
    ACC 5.jpg
    ACC 6.jpg
    ACC 7.jpg
    ACC 8.jpg

Last edited:
    I know you said no trades but I have a new Foundation Exodus (std fill, dark dist) inlet for Impact SA. Not sure if you already have the Foundation already.

I know you said no trades but I have a new Foundation Exodus (std fill, dark dist) inlet for Impact SA. Not sure if you already have the Foundation already.
    I already bought the foundation. But send me a PM as I have two ACC Chassis's