• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT ACC For Tikka for sale

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
This is for the Tikka T3x action.
It's cerakoted in Vortex bronze to match the razor scopes.
I have all the hardware, paperwork and boxes. I bought it brand new.
$920 shipped or picked up. Feel free to call 856-364-1031
Thanks
Lou
20231116_091819.jpg

Reactions: Trent A
Is the bag rider something you created yourself? Haven’t seen one like that before. I like it, and wondering if it’s something I can pick up some place or if it’s some proprietary creation of yours? Looks great either way!

Yeah I forgot about that, I made it. I didn't want a flat bottom one like they all are, I wanted to take advantage of the angle that's already there so I can slide the bag forward and backwards to get more elevation.

Thanks man, you should buy this chassis, it's the best one there is. Only reason I'm selling is because I switched to the Remington 700 inlet. I just bought the same chassis in that inlet.

Thanks man, you should buy this chassis, it's the best one there is. Only reason I'm selling is because I switched to the Remington 700 inlet. I just bought the same chassis in that inlet.

I would be seriously considering it had I not just purchased the same one in black 2 days prior to your listing! The MDT ACC premier is my favorite chassis as well. I have 2 savages, 2 Rem 700 SA’s, and now one for a Tikka that hasn’t even arrived yet. I hadn’t ever seen one for a Tikka before this one popped up on Accurate Shooter. It was only the body too, had to find a black buttstock to match it which was a chore, but did find one via an older post on SH that luckily for me still had it for sale. Now I’m on the hunt for internal and external weights, which I haven’t seen come across my SH feed in a while now, that I can recall anyway. Not sure if I have a bag rider or not. All my stuffs scattered in various boxes from moving a couple months ago. Anyway, lol, I I hope you good luck on selling this one. I’d be looking to pick up a second if I had more than one heavy barreled Tikka, but I only have the one T3x Varminter in 223. Love the color on your chassis too. GLWS! :)

Reactions: louu