• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MDT ACC Rem 700 SA Gray, Brand new, $1050

oniak

Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Oregon
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Note: I will only sell this to established members with positive feedback for a least a few previous transactions.

This is a brand new Grey MDT ACC Chassis system for a Rem 700 SA. It is brand new and was purchased directly from MDT. Nothing has been installed and the buttstock and chassis backbone are still in there individual boxes. I had planned to use this for a trainer rifle to match my comp gun, but never got around to doing one and now I got new projects, haha. Item will be well packaged and shipped with insurance. It may take me a few days to get this shipped out, so please keep this in mind when waiting for me to send you tracking info. Paypal payment only (F&F or add 3%). MDT charges $1389.95 for this particular chassis system. But, if you buy this in the next 24 hrs, I can offer this to you for a low introductory price of $1050. But, wait! There’s more! If you act now, shipping is free. That’s right. You will get MDT’s fantastic grey ACC chassis system for your Rem 700 SA and shipping is absolutely free! Don’t wait, as this offer won’t last long (Just kidding, this offer will be here until this bad boy sells). Thanks for your interest. Not interested in any trades. Any questions, just ask.

E7C4A4F4-6CE4-4A34-A532-BF5BDFBBEC7D.jpeg
C5C38024-9CBC-4AA8-9780-F92EBDC9317F.jpeg
8615903E-18AC-4FB0-913B-5ECAADBDB8BE.jpeg
0A82349E-E7AD-4309-9AB0-C363A72FE3BE.jpeg

Last edited: