• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
What are peoples opinions on the MDT ACC? I have an opportunity to buy one for a pretty decent price I think but have seen quite. Few going through the PX lately. Is it just people getting ready for the new chassis from SHOT or are they not a popular option?

I’m currently running 2 bravos and was considering a matrix but the ACC for the price and all the options seems pretty sweet. I have to drive 2 hours to meet the person to check it out so kinda hard to check it out before hand. Just looking for feedback.

I will be putting an impact 6gt BA into the chassis. And using it for local PRS series.

I think some parts like chassis/stocks go through the PX just because people like trying different stuff.

i've never owned an ACC but have shot a few and they're great. If that's the sort of thing you like, then you'll like that sort of thing.

Just remember that the chassis is a frame, base trim level, kitting them out to run them at 20lbs+ brings them into the realm of costing the same as about anything else.

The modularity is what is coolest about a chassis IMO. If one wants, their PRS rig can be their hunting rig by swapping to a CF barrel and pulling off all the weights, pretty cool.

Reactions: TACC
I just recently got one with the elite grip. It’s pretty awesome. The grip is nice and fat and coming from a bravo also I appreciated that. Do it, you won’t be sorry.

I love mine. You cannot go wrong with this chassis

Attachments

• 20220101_135517.jpg
    20220101_135517.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: MDT_Josh and TACC
Good feedback. Well going to make the drive Friday and hopefully come home with a new setup. Then just have to wait for the XTR PRO to show up

Reactions: MDT_Josh
What are peoples opinions on the MDT ACC? I have an opportunity to buy one for a pretty decent price I think but have seen quite. Few going through the PX lately. Is it just people getting ready for the new chassis from SHOT or are they not a popular option?

I’m currently running 2 bravos and was considering a matrix but the ACC for the price and all the options seems pretty sweet. I have to drive 2 hours to meet the person to check it out so kinda hard to check it out before hand. Just looking for feedback.

I will be putting an impact 6gt BA into the chassis. And using it for local PRS series.

You'll have no regret making the purchase. Its a good chassis

Reactions: MDT_Josh