• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

MDT ACC

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
What are peoples opinions on the MDT ACC? I have an opportunity to buy one for a pretty decent price I think but have seen quite. Few going through the PX lately. Is it just people getting ready for the new chassis from SHOT or are they not a popular option?

I’m currently running 2 bravos and was considering a matrix but the ACC for the price and all the options seems pretty sweet. I have to drive 2 hours to meet the person to check it out so kinda hard to check it out before hand. Just looking for feedback.

I will be putting an impact 6gt BA into the chassis. And using it for local PRS series.

I think some parts like chassis/stocks go through the PX just because people like trying different stuff.

i've never owned an ACC but have shot a few and they're great. If that's the sort of thing you like, then you'll like that sort of thing.

Just remember that the chassis is a frame, base trim level, kitting them out to run them at 20lbs+ brings them into the realm of costing the same as about anything else.

The modularity is what is coolest about a chassis IMO. If one wants, their PRS rig can be their hunting rig by swapping to a CF barrel and pulling off all the weights, pretty cool.

Reactions: TACC
I just recently got one with the elite grip. It’s pretty awesome. The grip is nice and fat and coming from a bravo also I appreciated that. Do it, you won’t be sorry.

I love mine. You cannot go wrong with this chassis

Attachments

• 20220101_135517.jpg
    20220101_135517.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: MDT_Josh and TACC
Good feedback. Well going to make the drive Friday and hopefully come home with a new setup. Then just have to wait for the XTR PRO to show up

Reactions: MDT_Josh
What are peoples opinions on the MDT ACC? I have an opportunity to buy one for a pretty decent price I think but have seen quite. Few going through the PX lately. Is it just people getting ready for the new chassis from SHOT or are they not a popular option?

I’m currently running 2 bravos and was considering a matrix but the ACC for the price and all the options seems pretty sweet. I have to drive 2 hours to meet the person to check it out so kinda hard to check it out before hand. Just looking for feedback.

I will be putting an impact 6gt BA into the chassis. And using it for local PRS series.

You'll have no regret making the purchase. Its a good chassis

Reactions: MDT_Josh