• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT ACC

maverick1903

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2021
Oklahoma
MDT ACC Lefty chassis with custom made weight kit and elite grip. Weight kit includes 2 internal weights, 2 external weights that act as a bag rider and a MDT rear weight. Max weight of chassis is 9.4 lbs. Chassis was bedded for a big horn I believe but should be easy to remove. $950 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_3008.jpeg
    IMG_3008.jpeg
    498.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3009.jpeg
    IMG_3009.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3010.jpeg
    IMG_3010.jpeg
    379.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Trent A
Does this come with the action screws and how would you remove the bedding material.

Yes is does and it’s skim bedding so it should be easy to remove by scraping it out with a punch or using a bit of heat.

Assuming not wanting to part it out, but if I’m wrong, I would be interested in the Elite handle and baker wings.

Also, who makes those internal weights? All of mine are a set of 5 bricks. Haven’t seen any solid ones like this before. I’d imagine it provides more weight being solid vs the brick style. Very cool looking too!

I bought it off of a member and he made all the weights. I told him he could make a living off of selling them, it’s a very nice kit. But yes I do want to keep it as a package.

Reactions: Trent A