• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ehaleyjr86

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2011
Centerburg, Ohio
Right-handed ACC Chassis with vertical grip and internal weight kit in FDE. Please see the pictures below—$ 800 Shipped. I do not have the original box or action screws for it.

IMG_0408.jpg
IMG_0409.jpg
IMG_0413.jpg
IMG_0414.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg
IMG_0411.jpg
IMG_0410.jpg

Surprised this isn’t gone yet. That folding buttstock alone is $650 new on EuroOptics. Also, to whoever does buy it, if you message/email MDT, they will send you the action screws for free, don’t even charge you shipping! I’ve had to do it a couple times and even at my insistence of paying for them, they still send them for free!

GLWS!

Reactions: ehaleyjr86
Thank you Trent. I think the price is fair. I bought my first AI and now am cleaning some things out to buy another. I like the design of this chassis however I just don’t need it.

Reactions: Trent A
Thank you Trent. I think the price is fair. I bought my first AI and now am cleaning some things out to buy another. I like the design of this chassis however I just don’t need it.

I would say it’s much more than fair, in my opinion anyway! If funds weren’t so tight around my house right now I would have already purchased it!

Reactions: ehaleyjr86
Replied to the PM @ehaleyjr86. If you are good with what I purposed, I will take the chassis. If not, no hard feelings either way.