• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Aics style Magazine

Rocko1989

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
So I just received my 4 MDT 308 5 round Magazines and I have to say I was a little skeptical but boy was I wrong. I opened the nicely wrapped package and found 4 mags in there own baggies and there were packed in the box nice and safe. The reason I was skeptical was I didnt think it would fit my rifle or dbm but it did fit perfectly. I did try to post a small video with it but it didnt work so oh well but if your looking for a great reliable aics magazine look no further MDT has got you covered. :);)
20181129_201510.jpg
20181129_201555.jpg
20181129_201510.jpg

Thanks for the affirmation and shout out....I had the same skepticism and was absolutely thrilled with my MDT AICS pattern mag for my Savage 6.5 in an MDT chassis.

Fabulous stuff. High quality and decently priced.

VooDoo

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Thanks for the kind words! Our magazines undergo a lot of testing before we release then into the wild, so they should function with just about everything out there.

Thanks for the kind words! Our magazines undergo a lot of testing before we release then into the wild, so they should function with just about everything out there.
Ran some dummy rounds through my 12 rounders (MPA Comp, Curtis action) and no issues so far. Good stuff.

Placed my order on 11/22. Still no shipping confirmation. @MDT_Josh, is there a shipping backlog? Posting here for others who may be in my situation.
There is a shipping backlog due to BF and we are having to run more mags to keep up with the orders. For a more accurate timeline, I'd email the support team ([email protected]) or give us as a call at 1-604-393-0800 and we should be able to ballpark it a bit better.

With a sale where all mags were 50% off, it is going to take us a little while to fulfill all the orders, so we really appreciate your patience :D

I had to tune my 10 round and 12 round mags a bit to get them to feed. I originally thought feed lips was the issue, 3 hrs later proved to be more the angle of the spring as it attaches to the follower. I had to take it and bend the follower forward so that it would deliver the tail end of the cartridge a bit higher.

After that- fantastic. And good lord- 34$ a pop!! And they stuck to their promised backorder timeline they posted on their website... kind of unheard of in the firearm world. Triggertech did the same thing when the diamond trigger blew up. You guys are doing great josh. Setting the bar very high.

Maybe we should all move to canada??
Tangent/ mdt/ trigger tech... hmmm

Reactions: JS624 and MDT_Josh
I had to tune my 10 round and 12 round mags a bit to get them to feed. I originally thought feed lips was the issue, 3 hrs later proved to be more the angle of the spring as it attaches to the follower. I had to take it and bend the follower forward so that it would deliver the tail end of the cartridge a bit higher.

After that- fantastic. And good lord- 34$ a pop!! And they stuck to their promised backorder timeline they posted on their website... kind of unheard of in the firearm world. Triggertech did the same thing when the diamond trigger blew up. You guys are doing great josh. Setting the bar very high.

Maybe we should all move to canada??
Tangent/ mdt/ trigger tech... hmmm

I'm happy that you were able to get the mags to work for you, but I am sorry that you had to modify them. What caliber are you running them with?

Also, thanks for the report and we are working super hard to get all the Black Friday orders out (check out our Facebook and Instagram for pictures/video from our warehouses!). We do supply worldwide, but would always be happy to have you up here eh ;)?

I heard in the EDS podcast that MDT was making some polymer mags with metal feet lips and a side window. Got any pictures of em? I feel like I'll need to stock up!

I heard in the EDS podcast that MDT was making some polymer mags with metal feet lips and a side window. Got any pictures of em? I feel like I'll need to stock up!

Yep, that is a project that we're just wrapping up and should have out ASAP! I don't have any pictures on me right now, but will update next time I'm in the office. They're a pretty cool product and unlike anything else in the AICS pattern.

Well I for one am pretty upset, I got a factory second LH LSS for $100 and I fully expected scratches but its new scratch free and perfect. I did drop it on the floor so I could feel better about my purchase and be guilt free.

Your black Friday sale was easily the best deals I got shooting or non shooting related hands down.

PS the non binder plate magazines feed better than my ARC mags.. should have bought more.

Well I for one am pretty upset, I got a factory second LH LSS for $100 and I fully expected scratches but its new scratch free and perfect. I did drop it on the floor so I could feel better about my purchase and be guilt free.

Your black Friday sale was easily the best deals I got shooting or non shooting related hands down.

PS the non binder plate magazines feed better than my ARC mags.. should have bought more.

Haha love it, and usually our blems are really small and can only be picked up by the eagle eyed QC department we have here!

I am happy to hear you're enjoying our product and there is a reason we only do one sale a year ;)

A couple of years ago, i got two of the old style polymer magazines, for a project, ( that got abandoned ) and just by coincidence i found out, that they fitted my CTR just perfectly.
This encouragede me to purchase a HS3 chassis to my other CTR, along with some steel magazines and i haven't been looking back ever since.
They are just what i needed, for my entry into the PRS game.

Haha love it, and usually our blems are really small and can only be picked up by the eagle eyed QC department we have here!

I am happy to hear you're enjoying our product and there is a reason we only do one sale a year ;)

How about a Kwanzaa or a Hanukkah sale? I need more mags and actually another LSS XL...