• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Black Friday Sale 2023

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2019
mdttac.com
The legendary MDT Black Friday Sale has begun!!

1700780286846.png

Reactions: RUN8
Well..... congrats MDT on a successful few minutes. I don't know about everyone else, but that was smooth as silk for me. ACC Elite inbound. I probably should have gotten some accessories, but I was scared for it to sell out.

Worked fine for me this year too.
Had problems before but you took care of me. Always willing to continue supporting a company that does the right thing.

Reactions: sporterboy
Congrats! The website was smooth. Missed out on a factory second Ckyepod but managed to snag an elite and a few other things on a separate order. Hope everything goes well on the back end for you guys. Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: sporterboy
Didn’t need anything. Ended up with two HNT26 folders. More of a stock guy but going to give one a spin.
I had a HNT25 R700 LA folder in my cart but didn't check out quick enough :( That was the one thing I wanted most in this years sale. Oh well. Good to at least see the site held up this year.

Almost disappointing how smooth and easy getting in and out was yesterday. Well-played. :)

Well..... congrats MDT on a successful few minutes. I don't know about everyone else, but that was smooth as silk for me. ACC Elite inbound. I probably should have gotten some accessories, but I was scared for it to sell out.
How much was the elite? I was looking at other items, they were gone before I seen them. For sure they way to do it is find the big item or items u want and check out, I lost a 350 ckye pod over looking at other items.

How much was the elite? I was looking at other items, they were gone before I seen them. For sure they way to do it is find the big item or items u want and check out, I lost a 350 ckye pod over looking at other items.
The ACC Elite factory second was sales for 959.97

I was going to order a hnt26, until I realized it was a 3.850.

I'm not going to try and get a 25-06 to feed out of a 338 Lapua magazine.

Oh well, they saved me $1500 by not a having a normal 3.715 for 30-06 based mags.

Picked up a grip, not the most exciting thing in the world but I'm looking forward to it.

I didn't end up getting a chance to look until 30 min after the sale started but the website worked perfectly with no delays. Great job and thanks for the great deals! I ordered a GRND-POD and a field stock, excited to give those a try!

My 40% off "factory second" long action HNT26 folder arrived today, and I can't find a single thing wrong with it, even comparing it side by side to a short action HNT26 I bought from Brownells earlier this year.

Not sure what MDT decided wasn't good enough on it to sell it as a second, but talk about huge savings... Thanks MDT!

Now to wait for the double pull lightweight ckye pod to ship... I wasn't fast enough to score the 40% off factory second of those that was up for sale for about 60 seconds after the same went live and had to "settle" for a new one for 20% off, lol

Last edited:
My 40% off "factory second" long action HNT26 folder arrived today, and I can't find a single thing wrong with it, even comparing it side by side to a short action HNT26 I bought from Brownells earlier this year.

Not sure what MDT decided wasn't good enough on it to sell it as a second, but talk about huge savings... Thanks MDT!

Now to wait for the double pull lightweight ckye pod to ship... I wasn't fast enough to score the 40% off factory second of those that was up for sale for about 60 seconds after the same went live and had to "settle" for a new one for 20% off, lol
I am still waiting for my package. Look like UPS out of truck, ans they are shipping my package by bicycle and feet.

Got my mags. Ups around here is flawless. Didn't know they redesigned the 6br mags(left mag) Way better for feeding so far in the quick dry fire run I did with them over the previous design (follower nose dives).
20231130_165659.jpg
20231130_165726.jpg

Last edited:
Website didn't crash and I was able to find exactly what I was hoping to buy from MDT this year. Seems like a success.

I do think they split my order into 2 shipments though. I have a package coming next week from MDT that weighs only 2.2lb. Pretty sure that's not my chassis 😅

Website didn't crash and I was able to find exactly what I was hoping to buy from MDT this year. Seems like a success.

I do think they split my order into 2 shipments though. I have a package coming next week from MDT that weighs only 2.2lb. Pretty sure that's not my chassis 😅

It probably is. The box they sent me with a HNT26 and several magazines showed up as 2 pounds in the UPS tracking info.

Got the package from the tortoise ups yesterday. After inspecting the acc elite factory second, i found some small imperfection on the arca rail and the butt stock. In addition, one of the magnet on the butt stock felt off when removing the allen key. Anyone know if superglue will fix it?

Nice! I hope that's the case.
Nope, just magazines I ordered. No chassis or bipod yet...
Got the package from the tortoise ups yesterday. After inspecting the acc elite factory second, i found some small imperfection on the arca rail and the butt stock. In addition, one of the magnet on the butt stock felt off when removing the allen key. Anyone know if superglue will fix it?
Worth a shot. I need to try superglue on the thumbscrews on my ACC Premier. Plastic came off as soon as I got it out of the package

Many orders will be split shipped. I don't work there but from buying over the years and perhaps a bit of common sense, I predict that they're doing this to ship out items they have readily available first. Items not readily available will be shipped at a later date.

Many orders will be split shipped. I don't work there but from buying over the years and perhaps a bit of common sense, I predict that they're doing this to ship out items they have readily available first. Items not readily available will be shipped at a later date.
What the fuck are you trying to get at? I ordered only a triple pull. It showed in stock when I ordered, and shows in stock now. I understand the influx of orders they had, and expected delayed shipping times. I have also had orders from them during normal times get missed and not shipped until I reached out. So the simple fucking question was, are they still playing catch up? If so I’ll just wait patiently. If not and mine is one that slipped through the cracks I’ll reach out officially on the website.

@MDT_OFFICIAL how long should I wait to check on my order? Still “awaiting fulfillment” for a triple pull.
We have recently sent out an email with an updated ship date for all out standing orders. If you did not receive it, send us an email to [email protected] and we would be happy to look into it further.

-Paige

What the fuck are you trying to get at? I ordered only a triple pull. It showed in stock when I ordered, and shows in stock now. I understand the influx of orders they had, and expected delayed shipping times. I have also had orders from them during normal times get missed and not shipped until I reached out. So the simple fucking question was, are they still playing catch up? If so I’ll just wait patiently. If not and mine is one that slipped through the cracks I’ll reach out officially on the website.

Idk why you didn't just call them in the first place then instead of being all mad on snipers hide lol. My comment was not specific to you, rather just stating some info pertaining to my previous orders in case anybody else was curious. I did see someone else also mention something similar so i just added my .02.

Reactions: dlouie87
Switch to decaf there sport.

Did anyone else receive the wrong items? I double checked my order and confirmation emails and it was correct but the items shipped and on the packing slip are wrong. I sent an email but would it be better to call? I don't want to hit them from all different directions but there were for Christmas.

Did anyone else receive the wrong items? I double checked my order and confirmation emails and it was correct but the items shipped and on the packing slip are wrong. I sent an email but would it be better to call? I don't want to hit them from all different directions but there were for Christmas.
Send us a quick email to [email protected], and we will get this sorted out for you.

-Paige

I received an email from MDT with estimated shipping dates (with the wrong items listed), but everything I received were actually the items I ordered, nothing I didn't.

Reactions: PyrateRob