• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Chassis Discount code?

SWWI Shooter

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
It's time to buy a chassis for my Tikka CTR. I'm looking at the MDT LSS-XL gen 2 but I started looking at them about the time that their black Friday sale ended so I missed that. Does anyone know of any discount codes for MDT? Thanks in advance.

Brownells sells an MDT chassis that they rebrand. It is essentially an XL gen 2 with a slightly different forearm. I have one, and it's great. Anyway, brownells frequently runs sales on the chassis for $399. In addition, they frequently have 10% off sales, which you can add on top of the $399 price. So, you can get a gen 2 XL-ish chassis for around $360.

Reactions: spife7980
Brownells sells an MDT chassis that they rebrand. It is essentially an XL gen 2 with a slightly different forearm. I have one, and it's great. Anyway, brownells frequently runs sales on the chassis for $399. In addition, they frequently have 10% off sales, which you can add on top of the $399 price. So, you can get a gen 2 XL-ish chassis for around $360.
I did see those but they are enough different than the original (looks like different forearm and different mag release) that I'm not sure that's the one for me. Is the mag release hard to reach?

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but we were busy finalising our 2019 competitive team (announcement coming soon!). Unfortunately we only do our huge Black Friday sale once a year and as far as I know, aren't doing a Boxing Day sale. We do free shipping on orders over $100 all the time and I am working on getting us setup for a SH discount, but nothing as of yet.

For all competitors out there, if you are an active/payed PRS member and have a membership number, you will be eligible for a pretty sweet discount in 2019!

Reactions: Mosep and Curt193
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but we were busy finalising our 2019 competitive team (announcement coming soon!). Unfortunately we only do our huge Black Friday sale once a year and as far as I know, aren't doing a Boxing Day sale. We do free shipping on orders over $100 all the time and I am working on getting us setup for a SH discount, but nothing as of yet.

For all competitors out there, if you are an active/payed PRS member and have a membership number, you will be eligible for a pretty sweet discount in 2019!

Did you end up getting a SH or PRS member discount sorted out?

Did you end up getting a SH or PRS member discount sorted out?

We did a PRS membership discount for the 2019 season, but have yet to do any SH specific discount. As the comp seasons have all finished for the year, we will have to re-up for the 2021 season in the next few months :) Be sure to reach out to our support team for more details.

Josh

Reactions: b6graham