• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MDT Chassis FS! Tac 21, LA, Lefty

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Alright,

Got a chassis for sale here. This was a prize for highest donation for this fundraiser. I am selling for cash and will give all funds to D_Tros for the fundraiser. Im covering shipping on this, so 100% of your purchase goes to help someone in a tight spot.

Chassis is a new in box, Gen 1 MDT Tac21 chassis. This is LEFT handed and for a Long action Rem 700 footprint. Black in color.
I am aware of all the things, that this is a dated design, lefty, lA, all that.

So we will start the buying at $300. A new one of the Gen 2s will run you $799

thanks

I was about to say three fiddy......but it's for a LA......but I'll add in an extra hundred on top of what the winning bid is for a little extra for a great cause.

Doc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: powdahound76
To the top. Where’s all the lefties

Someone school me, please .... what is the difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2?

Someone school me, please .... what is the difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2?

Biggest things I can tell is the front of the new magwell is beefed up for pushing into a barricade, mag release paddle is ambi and this is more like Badger M5 with 1 in the middle, hand guard on new one is MLOK.

MDT goes over it on their webpage.

If you are interested, PM me. Im ready to deal. 😉

Up up up.

Make me an offer.

Can talk about including a stock set up with it for a screaming deal too.
All funds go to help out the fundraiser above.