• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear MDT Ckye Pod Gen II - PRS Legs RRS BTC Mount

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Bear with me... I'm left handed so I'm already not working with a full deck.

I just got my MDT Ckye Pod Gen II with PRS Legs and RRS BTC Mount. I take it out the box and rotate it 180 degrees and see the mount over hangs the "built in barricade stop". I think I'm doing it wrong so I look for instructions, none. I call and got ahold of a nice lady who told me to take the two set screws out the barricade stop and "flip" the mount, essentially doing the same thing as rotating it 180 degrees like I did out the box.

Am I missing something or is this just another thing lefties have to deal with?

Maybe @MDT_Josh could take a look?

This is the overhang from the bottom I'm talking about:

IMG_1283.jpeg

This is the view when oriented for a "right handed person", notice the mount is flush with the barricade stop:
IMG_1284.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpeg
    IMG_1285.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    416.5 KB · Views: 34
I'm Left handed too; I can't even understand what the tally marks are in the background.

Bear with me... I'm left handed so I'm already not working with a full deck.

I just got my MDT Ckye Pod Gen II with PRS Legs and RRS BTC Mount. I take it out the box and rotate it 180 degrees and see the mount over hangs the "built in barricade stop". I think I'm doing it wrong so I look for instructions, none. I call and got ahold of a nice lady who told me to take the two set screws out the barricade stop and "flip" the mount, essentially doing the same thing as rotating it 180 degrees like I did out the box.

Am I missing something or is this just another thing lefties have to deal with?

Maybe @MDT_Josh could take a look?

This is the overhang from the bottom I'm talking about:

View attachment 8265829

This is the view when oriented for a "right handed person", notice the mount is flush with the barricade stop:
View attachment 8265830
As a lefty I gave up running mine "backwards" so that the knob was on the RH side of the gun because I valued the pan lock feature more!

In the event that you prefer the panning feature and ant the knob on the right side, then there is no downside to running the head "backwards"!

- Josh

Reactions: Capt45 and USMC22