• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Customer Service

Hawk in WY

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2013
Jackson Hole, WY
The firearms industry seems blessed with some of the very best customer service (Dillon) and cursed with some of the worst (you know who they are).

This is a shoutout to MDT. Someone always answers the phone and is always knowledgeable and helpful.

This past week, they outdid themselves.

I was trying to make a magazine lock into one of their chassis with the Coup de Grace action. I knew I needed the short magazine catch release, but let them come to that conclusion. Two days later, the short, plus another long, plus a good assortment of retention and installation pins were delivered by FedEx to Wyoming. I was up and running that afternoon. No charge for anything.

That is customer service right up there with Dillon.

Well done, guys.

The firearms industry seems blessed with some of the very best customer service (Dillon) and cursed with some of the worst (you know who they are).

This is a shoutout to MDT. Someone always answers the phone and is always knowledgeable and helpful.

I was trying to make a magazine lock into one of their chassis with the Coup de Grace action. I knew I needed the short magazine catch release, but let them come to that conclusion. Two days later, the short, plus another long, plus a good assortment of retention and installation pins were delivered by FedEx to Wyoming. I was up and running that afternoon. No charge for anything.

Well done, guys.
You're very welcome, and always happy to help!

Well done, guys.
Cool ! and you are to be commended for giving MDT (well earned) props :)