• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Cyke Bipod

It is by far the most common bipod at PRS/NRL/Field matches...

I run a single pull standard length, and nothing else for those matches. Looking to add a double pull. If I was just going to buy one it probably be a double pull just to have the length.

I have a prs and triple pull. Thinking of converting the triple to a double pull.
They're great bipods, I also have an Atlas. They both have their strengths. I like the fact the atlas can pivot backwards without removing it.

But the advantage of the cyke pod is how wide that thing gets. There are barrel stages and I can widen the legs and span the whole barrel.

It's ultimately more versatile in positions than the atlas

I've got Atlas PSR & Super Cal. Probably be getting a tall cal as well.

That said, the matches I've shot have been with the Cyke bipod. More versatile, built in barricade stop, & easier to deploy on a clock.
Edit: Mine is a gen 1 Cyke, the gen 2 should be even better.

The ckye pod is definitely versatile, i've got the double pull and it definitely helps you in unorthodox positions. It's also been my go-to bipod for PRS matches and it works great for spanning unstable things.
For the strictly prone stages, I think I'd prefer something with a little less slop, but not enough that I'd bring along another bipod. I have a thunderbeast that I recently acquired going to bring along the ckye for the match tomorrow.

1623464190188.png

1623464035065.png

1623463952203.png

Reactions: RMS6 and Todc
I have every single one of the Ckye pods. Get the double pull. They are the best out there

I have used Harris & Atlas in the past. Late last year, I bought 2 Ckye PRS model for my son and I. I haven't used it as much as I would like, but so far Ckye pod being both our favourite bipod by a large margin.

I have a standard single-pull, a double-pull and a triple-pull. All are great but the double-pull is the one to get if getting just one. I'd also suggest getting it setup to accept the RRS throw-lever clamp as that allows you to use it with any rifle with either pic or RRS dovetail and is faster on and off or to adjust placement than just the twist knob.