• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT high price!

MiNiAn

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2023
Manila
Hello has anybody heard of butt spacers costing over hundred dollars??? I needed a spacer for my Jae g4 stock (even that is over priced but love the look) so I check out sight and its $114.00. I can’t believe what I saw.

Does anybody have an 3printed STL file? Or any other company that makes them?

I hope someone can help me.

Reactions: 808H200321
New-here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hello has anybody heard of butt spacers costing over hundred dollars??? I needed a spacer for my Jae g4 stock (even that is over priced but love the look) so I check out sight and its $114.00. I can’t believe what I saw.

Does anybody have an 3printed STL file? Or any other company that makes them?

I hope someone can help me.
Buy a jigsaw, drill, and some plastic sheet and make your own.

McMaster-Carr has everything

Buy a jigsaw, drill, and some plastic sheet and make your own.

McMaster-Carr has everything
Will try that if I can’t get an STL or maybe I’ll make it on tinkercad. Just trying easier route first. Thanks for idea.

You can do a lot of cool stuff with TinkerCad, but the shapes are pretty limiting. By the time you get something that works and doesn’t look like shit, you could have just bought the spacer. The jigsaw and plastic sheet is probably the easy button.

I think what I will do is print a rectangular piece that is about same shape then outline original on said piece use jigsaw and sander to get perfect shape then paint matte black. And drill out holes.

Thanks for giving me all the ideas. It will have to be %100 filled in though.

I milled one for my panthera with an integrated bag rider/bottle protector. I am not a professional and it could look a lot better but I am learning. It’s a whole new hobby to get into and it is fun!