• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT HNT26 ARCA Questions

rootacres

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 1, 2020
Hello all, I am in the process of changing the configuration on my hunting rig. The plan is to continue using this rifle as a light ish weight hunting rifle and also possible compete in the NRL Hunter Series in Open Light.

My question is, if I do the HNT26, am I best off to buy the standard m lok handgaurd and then add a metal ARCA section to it. Or do I buy the integrated ARCA version? Is the integrated ARCA option pretty good or do you all still prefer to clamp into a metal section?

Quick side question, does the HNT26 come with its own action screws?

Thanks

Intergated ARCA rail works great for me. Can't remember whether it came with screws or not.

the carbon arca worked fine for me. you can always throw a metal on one on it anyways for more weight/harder match use

yes comes with action screws. i've never had a stock/chassis that didn't come with them

I have had my bipod slide off twice, haven't messed with the tension on the clamp but need to.