• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT HNT26 chassis

mustang-cars

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2017
SPF to @LC 6.5 Shooter
MDT HNT26(Remington SA inlet)
Non folding
Full Arca rail model
All hardware these normally come with included. Original box included
I did use this in about 6 NRL Hunter matches so there’s some bumps and bruises.
I also ground down the length of the 2 furthest forward screws that hold the forend to the chassis as they were coming in contact with the barrel shank causing POI shifts.
$1,050 shipped
IMG_0180.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

Last edited:
What barrel profile did you use with this? Curious how manageable it would be on a bag with a carbon proof sendero when needed.

What barrel profile did you use with this? Curious how manageable it would be on a bag with a carbon proof sendero when needed.
I actually have 2 of these. One is on my hunting rifle. That rifle wears a Benchmark CF sendero barrel and the whole rifle weighs in at 8lbs. Is in 7SAW caliber which is just a 7mm-08 basically. It’s very manageable. Although I’ll admit I don’t shoot that one positional very often.

This particular chassis was on my NRL Hunter rifle. I have a medium Palma 26” barrel on it in 6.5CM in the open light class. I placed 2nd overall at one of the larger NRL Hunter matches last year with it. That setup is extremely manageable from a bag.

Reactions: JLP83
Thanks, I’m thinking about putting together a rifle for NRL next year and trying to figure out what direction I want to go.

Reactions: mustang-cars