• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MDT Oryx - Ruger American Predator

rtB

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2019
Payson, AZ
As the title says - MDT Oryx for Ruger American Predator. Currently all black but I also have the ODG sides for it.

Asking $350 shipped conus - PM if you have any questions etc.

Oryx.jpg

Do you have this still? Also quick question about it does it come with the v blocks? Looking to put my American in one but my blocks are bedded in a Boyd's stock
It's long gone unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure it comes with the vblocks. I'm sure you could email them to confirm. And it is a nice setup.

It's long gone unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure it comes with the vblocks. I'm sure you could email them to confirm. And it is a nice setup.
Was it worth the money? Any accuracy gain? I'm sure comfort at least. Have a predator in 6mm creed that shoots pretty good

If you're a chassis guy it's great. Definitely helps with accuracy but it is relatively heavy. So depends on use I guess.