• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MDT premier scope rings

Krazy_jim

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
Looking to pick up a set of these, at $100cad they aren’t expensive, but given what they are going to be used for I don’t want to spend a ton for basic 1” rings. Are these any good? Have some from Alberta Tactical in Calgary that are nice, but at $175 I am thinking to look elsewhere for a shot.

The story is picked up an older 700 BDL in 25-06 for my nephew to use and get comfortable with shooting. The guy, who told us of the rifle being for sale from a mutual acquaintance, is going to gift my nephew a Tasco scope for Christmas. While it is not exactly in line with what I would put on the rifle, it’s free and that’s fine. Any scope my nephew is interested in is going to be a 1” tube anyways.

Have bought a couple sets of the mdt premier scope rings and like them for the price paid. Both sets had no alignment issues and have functioned well.

The Premier rings are nice, no issues with mine. Got them for my long range hunting/occasional elr rig in 7SAUM (since they're slightly lighter than the 6 screw MDT Elite rings). They're the 30mm ones and they hold a Bushy 4.5-18 LRTS. I've had no issues with them.

I never even realized they sold scope rings. $100 is a steal from a reputable manufacturer.

I have a few sets of MDT's Premier rings and never had any issues with them. I also like there picatinny scope rails. For 70$ bucks US they are a steal as well. I just wish they would come out with 30 and 40 MOA versions.

I have several sets of 30mm rings. They must be popular, Brownells is normally out of stock when I need a pair so I have to wait.