• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT send it level question

Dog Doc

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2010
Olathe, KS
Just got the send it level. I have run it twice with no issues. Today, it started freezing up after 2 shots. The outer dots, either right or left would be lit and was frozen. Most of the time I could turn it off, then back on and it would work for another 2 shots and then freeze. I am obviously going to call MDT but wanted to make sure there wasn't something simple I am missing. The sensitivity is from the factory settings and the battery shows full power. I did reverse it as I am lefty, not that that should matter. This is on a braked 6.5 Creed so recoil shouldn't be an issue. Any ideas?

I have one and it have not had any issues with it, I am running it with the factory setting as well.

Give them a call, sounds like you need to send yours back to have it fixed.

Reactions: Dog Doc
I do have another thought, check to see if your battery is making good contact. Perhaps if it loosened up during a recoil event it might be doing what you are seeing.

I do have another thought, check to see if your battery is making good contact. Perhaps if it loosened up during a recoil event it might be doing what you are seeing.
Just to follow up. I called MDT and they had never heard of this problem. He recommended exactly what you did, as well as replacing the battery just in case. I removed the battery and contact seemed nice and tight. Replaced and shot today with absolutely no failures. Who knows! But it seemed to resolve the issue for now! Thanks for the advice!

Mdt has amazing support. Had one of my send its go down and they replaced it fast. Every rifle I shoot had one of these now with an ACI from Brandt. Game changer.