• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT update

Shadow knows

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2017
SD
I have a LSS-XL with a hinge I use for a couple matches a yr and hunting. This deer season my hands were cold and I did not engage the button to unfold the stock to get back out of the pickup and broke the hinge. Good news is it still worked as a pivot and locked into place as a operating stock it just would not lock folded back.

I finished the hunt and the next Monday called MDT. Emailed them per their request, sent them the pic. Told them it was my fault due to cold fingers and not engaging the button proper. They replied, said that the part that failed was designed to do so which makes sense because the rest of the hinge still worked just fine.

I sent my info and they sent me a replacement. So far I have not had to pay for MY mistake. I really researched into chassis and liked the MDT better than others. Now I am a believer in a world when I got billed for warranty parts from other companies.

Some good news about a good company

C5F22203-51E0-4C56-A98C-6D296EB408D2.gif

Not surprised. I have a USED MDT stock that I got inexpensive because it had received minor damaged. Called them up and told them which parts needed to be replaced. New parts in the mail next week. I asked to pay for shipping - they would have none of it! All I could get was “We stand by our products”. Good stuff from a good company.

Reactions: SonicBurlap