• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT XRS or Cadex strike nuke EVO

Islas82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
So been thinking about selling my .223 wylde RPR to fund something new. Am looking at a Tikka CTR 24” 6.5 CM and putting it in one of the mentioned stock/chassis.

I know there’s better options out there, but I like the style and the price of both of these. Anyway, am wondering if anyone has any input or has had time with both of these and provide me some feedback.

I like the look of the cadex a bit better and by looking at their website they’re still offering the snipers hide option with extra accessories, I just wished the foreend was as long as the XRS, and obviously XRS is a tad cheaper.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
I found the vertical grip and palm swell on the XRS to be the best and most ergonomic of all the hybrid chassis options. For me, that was the deciding factor. The 700 clone fit was nice and solid, no experience with a Tikka.

Reactions: Islas82
For what it's worth, I really like my XRS. I had a kinda hybrid elr/long range hunter built around one with a R700 action and 26" carbon 7Saum and 20" .308 barrels. The more I used/carried it this year, the more I liked it.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
On the upside, you could always order an XRS, fit it up and play with it, and return it within 30 days if you don't like it (which I think you will) ;)

Josh

• Haha
Reactions: Islas82