• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Me Shooting

With as much respect as I can muster... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? Other than being a juvenile troll.
he may be the village idiot....but hes OUR village idiot and ill be damned if i let anyone run this magnificent retard off the hide....

at least hes not a fucking commie....which is more than i can say for some of the members we have here....

he may be the village idiot....but hes OUR village idiot and ill be damned if i let anyone run this magnificent retard off the hide....

at least hes not a fucking commie....which is more than i can say for some of the members we have here....
Remember the Alaskan native?

Those were posted in 2009 and 2010. What does that have to do with you being bored "right now".

Maser means more to the hide than Bender, Maggot, BigFatCock, Horta, etc. Maser is a fucking legend

Reactions: Maggot
Maser means more to the hide than Bender, Maggot, BigFatCock, Horta, etc. Maser is a fucking legend
alright lets not get carried away here....dont need you saying something you will regret tomorrow...

Give the guy a break 😆

Only question I have...mainly because the clarity on my end isn’t good enough to actually tell

It looks in the video like your standing in the middle of 6,000 acres and lunching your skeet right into a power line. I know it’s probably not the case but first thing I noticed haha

I would bet the powerline guys love you shooting into their lines.
What is that rule about knowing what is behind your target?

Give the guy a break 😆

Only question I have...mainly because the clarity on my end isn’t good enough to actually tell

It looks in the video like your standing in the middle of 6,000 acres and lunching your skeet right into a power line. I know it’s probably not the case but first thing I noticed haha
Lunching? He is shooting sammiches?

I love the front leg lift when you shoot.

Gangster.

You should change the background music to this.

Last edited:
I love the front leg lift when you shoot.

Gangster.

You should change the background music to this.

Its probably that he just needs to take a piss but rather shoot.

Give the guy a break 😆

Lunching my skeet? You mean launching my clay? Anyways, what's wrong with shooting at old power lines that haven't had any current going through them for years? Those power lines at one time powered the aqueduct and irrigation systems. All power lines are run underground nowadays and also in that vid. In filming that vid I was surprised those utility poles were still standing due to all the carnage they've endured.

But yeah, those power lines were dead long before I filmed that.

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike
I am glad those powerlines were dead as people shooting birds etc. off them have caused more than a few power outages on the farms for me.

I was cleaning up an old abandoned homestead house area on the farm that I was just sure the lines were dead and had been for years as the lines had fallen to the ground and were just laying on the ground, no meter, that had been taken out years ago.

I was going to roll up the old wire to re-cycle but they were still attached to the pole out front so was using the tractor with bucket to push other shit around into piles to burn when snow was on the ground. I was going to call REA later to have tham taken off of the pole so I could clean it up.

I started pushing up a pile right next to those lines on the ground when all of a sudden there were blue and green BIG sparks around the bucket and I backed off quick. I offered up a prayer to The Great Spirit and looked around as to where else I could work besides close to those lines that had been laying there for 20 years or more. I was also greatful that I was using an old tractor that has no electronics in it so it kept running and called a friend over at REA.

As it turned out, when we had the power shut off 20+ years ago, all they had done was pull the meter but left the lines in place still hanging from the pole and tranformer to the house and winds and time had put them on the ground and all of those years we were fuckin around and walking over HOT lines all of that time and my kids and I used to go out there all of the time as it is a neat place to shoot, camp out when you are young and just hang there where no one bothers you never knowing those hot lines were still around. My kids all spent a lot of time out at that place as did I.

REA came out and had to go 1/2 mile North to dis-connect from main line.
All of those years we had been fuckin around with main line voltage laying on the ground and thought we were good, Wrong again Hiawatha.

Over the years I have lost 3 good friends to being electrocuted and any one of us could have been the same. Those wires were HOT.

What I learned is to never assume anything about overhead wires and to stay away from them. Move a couple of 100 meters away and be safe, no question. and you know what assume means.
That is all I have to say about this other than, Maser, don't come around my place and shoot under the wires and cables. How do YOU know they are not hot? Can't you move one way or another and know you are safe and not damaging the lines and how do you know they are still not hot?

I thought I was sure but found out I was not.